Wednesday 11 May 2016

A Christmas Buket List (2014)

tree

Last year was our first Christmas away from home. We grouped together to spread as much Christmas cheer as possible and this year will be no different. Although we have a much smaller group we are already planning Christmas themed shenanigans. I love this time of year and I love lists so it seems to good an opportunity to make one. So here is our Christmas bucket list:
.Have Korea red velvet lattes with friends.
.Watch a Christmas movie in a big group.
.See some decorations.
. Cook a stew
. Make eggnog
.Make fudge
.Sing carols some where.

. Force our Canadian friend Carly (my lovely misguided friend who use to live in Korea) to watch ‘The Muppet’s Christmas Carol’. We failed this mission last year so we shall make this happen.
.Make decorations with my class.
.Show my class Christmas films.
.Watch as many Christmas films as possible (there is a whole other list for this)
.See Die Hard for the first time.
.Watch my favourite movie (It’s not just for Christmas, it’s for life) and have ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ night….my favourite tradition with Lee. 63528377d5cbe9baf586862553afc1a9

.Decorate our Christmas tree.
. Make Christmas dinner.
.Make Christmas cards.
.Put up fairy lights.
.Skype my family while they decorate their tree.
.Send a Korean Christmas parcel home.
. Make and advent calendar for Lee.

.Make Baileys
.Drink Baileys
.Make Christmas hats
. Buy Christmas hat.
.Leave cookies and milk for Santa.
My family have been leaving things for Santa for years
My family have been leaving things for Santa for years
.Dance around the flat to Christmas music
.Make ginger cookies
.Make chocolate chip cookies
.Make stuffing.
.Play a Christmas game over Skype.
.Skype Wales, Ireland, Canada , U.S.A and Saudi Arabia on Christmas Day (busy day!)
christmas
Lee and I celebrating ‘it’s a Wonderful night’ last year
.Drink some Asti
.Make a mini chocolate table (family tradition)
My families Christmas table
My families Christmas table
. DRINK A RED CUPPED EGGNOG LATTE (This one was a sore point since Korea has Starbucks, they have red cups but no eggnog lattes so Lee has helped me brew our own)

There are thousands of others too but for now these are the ones that we will be occupying our weekends with.
Merry Christmas everyone! signature

No comments:

Post a Comment