Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tokyo: Robots and Road crossings

The next day we were out and about and tracking down as much Japanese goodness as possible.

Real Chox caramel eclair...mmm




Ox tougne...amazingly tasty


Some sweet sake

Traditional wedding


Wishes for the tree



Doll street





One of the things I wanted to do in Tokyo was the famous crossing in Shibya. Its the busiesy crossing in the world and boy did it feel like it too. It was so impressive and i'm really glad we had a chace to experience it.
This dog is famous in Tokyo because he would wait every day for his owner. Even after he died the puppy could be found waiting at the station.

Next on our list was this little guy. He's been a hero of ours for many years so it was great to finally meet him. We even got a wave, bow and clap.

The rest of day we spent wander the streets. There was so much craziness that I couldn't take it all in.



Finally after years of telling me about the legend that is Wendys , Lee got to show me the incredible taste first hand. It was fantastic.





Quirky Japan , I will miss you and I could easily live in you forever. We will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment