Friday 22 March 2013

The years mission



My years mission:

.Use my time better
.Join in more
.Be healthy
.Stay in touch
.Pay debts

How I will achieve these:

Use my time better
.Schedule my week
.Less T.V
.Set myself mini projects
.Force myself once then it will be easier
.remember how much I hated all of the wasted time.
.Use all free time to learn

Join in:
.Join groups
.Organize outings with friends
.Dont be afraid to ask people to do things.
.Do voluntary work
.SAY YES

Be healthy:
.Join a gym
.Go to dance classes
.Go to Yoga
. eat mostly Korean food.
.Fruits instead of sweets
.Small coffees once a week
.Sleep 8 hours
.Vitamins
.No salt (apart from popcorn.. lets not be too crazy)
.Water instead of fizzy drinks
Travel:
Set money aside
Plan, plan, plan
Research
Small trips are just as good as big ones
If cant travel far then always be exploring home.
Create a wish list

Stay in touch:
Skype once a week
Email all the time
Blog
Get a phone!

Pay debts:
.Strict budget
.Strict saving
.Send money home, no Qs asked
.Save whats left after debt
.Make charts to check progress and feel Im getting close
.Be watchful of spending.

To summariesJUST SAY YES(and save)

No comments:

Post a Comment