Thursday 14 March 2013

Welcome






Welcome !
Since I have just started my whirlwind year of living and teaching in Korea I thought a blog might be a good way to keep a kind of online diary of things I encounter and experience.
If you are anything like me you have probably found this blog because you have be trawling through the internet looking for any information about this wonderful land before you make the scary move across the seas.

Today will be two weeks since I got to Heathrow airport (which my extremely heavy luggage) and set off on my travels. Even though its only been two weeks this journey started a long long time ago with a lot of paper work and the all important interview process.
I will make sure I talk through the application stage soon as it was the first and very important step to getting me here.
I think the most important thing to say right now is, if you have found this site because you were intrigued by the idea of moving then you are already a born traveler. Curiosity may have killed the cat but it could also cause you to eat a lot of Kimchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment