Thursday 7 November 2013

The Flat Get's a Mini Make Over



I mentioned in a previous post that I was getting my flat into order. Its such a tiny space that its hard to make it pretty. I am really struggling with the idea of moving to a different flat next year. I know the other flat I could go to would be bigger and I feel I could do a lot to it but at the same time my little flat is where Ive been all year.
I havent lived in the same place for more than a year in 8 years. Next year will the be 9th move in 9 years if I do change.
Ive added a few little touches to the house to see if I can save the little space.
Have a looksie:
 
Stan our lovely little plant

Lolly and Micky finally have a new comfy , pretty home.

Welcome ya'll

First of 3 pictures boards and we also want to get a giant pin map.

No comments:

Post a Comment