Wednesday 17 April 2013

Currently

I saw the lovely Danielle do this post a week or so ago and thought it was a great idea.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed thinking about it.

Feeling: Happy. I understand the English language is vast and there are many words I could use here but none seem to sum my feelings up as well. I am just happy. Life is ticking by at a perfect pace. We are all settling in to our homes and starting to get routines. Its friday, which always helps and this weekend I will be partying with friends in the sunshine as well as skypeing with my mum and sister as well as my friend (and choice family)  Miss Jessica.
 Its exciting times and i've never felt so content.


Watching: Watching tv shows is my addiction and over here after a hard day at school its hard not to get excited about all that the laptop holds in store. Currently I am counting the minutes to the new Game of Thrones as well as storming my way through season 5 of Mad Men. I just finished the fantastic show New Girl but I might have to watch it again as I can't get enough of it.


Reading:  I have a Cecila Ahern book ready and waiting here in Korea that Lee gave me to say well done for becoming a teacher and passing my TEFL (silly softie) I love her books as they are a great way to relax. I also have an animation book I brought with me here that I can't wait to start reading.

Thinking About: Where to holiday? One of the magical things about being here (apart from children that want to kill me every day) is that we will all have a holiday soon. I have always dreamed of travelling and I am so excited to finally have a chance to go to these magical places in Asia. I've had a look at the weather and I think its going to be Malaysia. Kuala Lumpa,Singapore and then one of the Westen Islands. I CANT WAIT!

Eating: Its safe to say that today was the weirdest lunch of my life. In school we get trays with small dishes. Todays delights were courgette soup, wheat rice, spagetti, almonds,wallnets and tiny tiny fish oh and of course Kim Chi . I never will get use to these meals but they are delicious. Even if they sound crazy.

Looking Forward to:
Tonight is a friends birthday so we are going for Thai food. Meals with my friends here is always a treat. Its easy to feel far from home but they have a suprising knack of making me feel good. Fingers crossed its Seoul next weekend which should be interesting. I'm expecting the weird factor to be rampted up to 50.




No comments:

Post a Comment