Tuesday 9 April 2013

Discovery of the week: Home plus pizza.





Pizza may not be the first food you think of when coming to Korea but they do love it here. Unfortunately for a stuffed crust American pizza fan they are more Italian when they approach their pizzas. I thought I was going to suffer a lack of sauce and a snappy miniscule crust for the year that was until I discovered Home plus pizzas.
Not only are these babies cheaper than other pizzas but they are HUGE! Big enough to feed 8 people.
They have real cheese (another Korean rarity) and are just full of lots of unhealthy goodness.
I would feel guilty but I am going to Kpop and signing up to a gym this week so I can tell myself that I wont be a horrendous blob by summer. (Although next weeks discovery might already be found in the shape of Baskin Robbins Caramel and Praline Cheesecake flavor :S ) That gym better be good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment