Monday 22 April 2013

Discovery of the week: Brushing teeth in school.




This is an idea I embraced the second I arrived in Korea. If etiquette in Britain would allow it Id do it at home too
.
They eat a lot of spicy food here and brushing your teeth after every meal is not only polite but necessary.
I hate my teeth. Im lucky that they are straight but they are a horrid color. Years of being ill have left them horrible and I am seriously considering getting them whitened. If any one has any information about whitening teeth in Korea please let me know.
The genius thing is that if I do get the whitened I can actually maintain it since here they brush their teeth after meals, chew gum andwait for it.drink coffee through a straw! Yes it is a great idea.
All these things combined are pushing me over the whitening edge. Whiten me up baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment