Thursday 9 May 2013

Discovery of the week: Annoying Cab Drivers.





Discovery of the week will almost always be a good thing but for some reason this one is getting under my skin. I should change the name of this post to day time annoying cab drivers as it only occurs when I am not desperate for a taxi.
These drivers see you, see that you are a westerner and decide you are either a) too lazy to possibly walk b) too lost to possibly know where are c) an easy target.
They will see you from a mile away and beep until they pull up next to you (even in a busy road) and just roll next to you expecting you to get in.
If this happened at night after some/many drinks Id love it as those people are the ones who want to get home. When Im at a crossing waiting for the green man and in no way looking for a taxi, it can be annoying.
I understand Im getting my moan on but you have to put it into perspective that this happens about 29 times on my 25 minute walk to school.
I am going to start throwing things at these people soon. NO I DONT WANT A LIFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment